Junior Big Data Developer
Currently we are looking for Junior Big Data Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate is a open-minded person with strive for self-development who are keen on data science and eager to work with Big Data tools and frameworks, NoSQL databases and cutting-edge technologies and take part our exciting projects.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Understanding business aims and participate in creating technical solutions.
- Developing with Big Data technologies according to business demands.
- Following Big Data trends and understandably utilize new technologies.
- Collecting and processing huge amount of data (structured and unstructured) on different platforms.
- Understanding and applying the solution architecture.
- Participating in Big Data projects, working together well with the material experts and business peoples from client side.
- Understanding of data warehousing, data modeling and/or big data concepts
- Experience working with databases, including working knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL .
- Exposure to extract, transform and load (ETL) technologies
- Experience developing in one of the OOP languages e.g.:Java
- Experience with Hadoop ecosystem and tools, including Storm, Spark and HBASE, or a variant NoSQL database
- Experience with Scala
- Exposure to data lakes, NoSQL, predictive analytics, data visualization and unstructured data
- Intelligent, communicative, team-player personality, who is interested in and willing to learn new skills and technologies.
What we can offer:
- Outstanding career development opportunities
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Free English/German classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment: modern office, relax and gaming rooms