Senior Big Data Developer
Currently we are looking for Senior Big Data Developer to join our team. The ideal candidates will possess skills that make them a subject matter expert in several big data technologies and data science and take part in our exciting projects.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Understanding business aims and participate in creating technical solutions.
- Develop proposals for implementation and design of scalable Big Data architecture.
- Following Big Data trends and understandably utilize new technologies.
- Collecting and processing huge amount of data (structured and unstructured) on different platforms.
- Understanding and applying the solution architecture.
- Participating in Big Data projects, working together well with the material experts and business peoples from client side.
- Participate in customer’s workshops and presentation of the proposed solution.
- Create technical documentation
- Perform profiling, troubleshooting of existing solutions
- Review and audit of existing solution, design and system architecture
- Develop project roadmaps and implementation strategy around data science initiatives including recommendation engines, predictive modeling, and machine learning
- Design, implement, and deploy high-performance, custom applications at scale on Hadoop
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 3 years and a Master's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Real project experience as a Data Engineer across design, development, testing, and production implementation for a Big Data Project
- 2+ years of demonstrable big data experience, knowledge of Big Data landscape as demonstrated through experience or certification. Eg., Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Pig, Impala
- Experience on Spark. Exposure to Spark Streaming and MLLib preferred
- Experience on Hadoop AND MapReduce AND Oozie AND Hive AND Pig
- Experience on core Java OR Scala
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as HBase OR Cassandra OR MongoDB
- Exposure to Big Data Exploration, Profiling, Quality and Transformation
- Proficient in designing efficient and robust ETL/ELT workflows, schedulers, and event-based triggers
- Ability to quickly learn, adapt, and implement Open Source technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Ability and desire to learn new skills and techniques
- Desire to grow career within Big Data
What we can offer:
- Outstanding career development opportunities
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Free English/German classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment: modern office, relax and gaming rooms